IFSC Code - Union Bank of India

Union bank is one of the prominent banking enterprises in India. The bank was founded in 1919, November and got inaugurated by the Mahatma. Before India's independence, the Union Bank of India had 4 branches with 3 of them Mumbai as well as one in Saurashtra. The bank was nationalized in 1969 by the national government and a little after nationalization the bank merged with Belgaum Bank. In 1985, the Union bank of India further merged with Miraj State Bank and in 1999 it acquired the Sikkim Bank on the request of RBI. The Indian government holds 57.07 percent of the Share Capital of the bank and the rest 42.93 percent is shared among individuals, institutions and others. Today the Union Bank of India has a strong network of 2631 branches spanning across the country and also outside. The bank has its headquarters in Mumbai.

It began its overseas expedition from 2007 and opened representative office sectors in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E, PPC and Shanghai. In 2008, Union Bank of India established its first international branch office in Hong Kong. In 2009, the bank further opened its representative office outlet in Australia. Union Bank of India is always on a spree to flow with the current trend and is one of the forerunners of the Core Banking System implementation since 2002. Besides, it also comes with a huge network of 1135 ATMs. Union Bank of India also offers for internet banking and tele-banking solutions. In 2011, the bank had a net income of 2,081.95 crores of rupees.

IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) is 11 digit code need to be entered in NEFT/RTGS transaction as per RBI guildlines issued to Union Bank of India. Here you can get IFSC/MICR code of all branches of Union Bank of India. Please select your relavant state of Union Bank of India whose IFSC code you are searching.
Sr. No. State Bank
Assam Union Bank of India
Bihar Union Bank of India
Jharkhand Union Bank of India
West Bengal Union Bank of India
Orissa Union Bank of India
Uttar Pradesh Union Bank of India
Uttaranchal Union Bank of India
Delhi Union Bank of India
Punjab Union Bank of India
Haryana Union Bank of India
Chandigarh Union Bank of India
Jammu Kashmir Union Bank of India
Himachal Pradesh Union Bank of India
Rajasthan Union Bank of India
Gujarat Union Bank of India
Maharashtra Union Bank of India
Goa Union Bank of India
Madhya Pradesh Union Bank of India
Chhattisgarh Union Bank of India
Andhra Pradesh Union Bank of India
Karnataka Union Bank of India
Tamil Nadu Union Bank of India
Kerala Union Bank of India
Tripura Union Bank of India
Pondicherry Union Bank of India
Meghalaya Union Bank of India
Sikkim Union Bank of India
Daman Diu Union Bank of India
Arunachal Pradesh Union Bank of India
Advertisements
Copyright 2015 IndiaBol.in All rights reserved.